Thursday, January 3, 2008

hockey card


I was pretty productive tonight. Made 3 cards and started an 'about me" box. Pretty excited , considering I didn't even want to go to my room. Was nice to just play with no one or nothing in mind.

Here is a boy/man card! One without wild life. (well, that depends on how passionate the players are I guess. lol)

These stamps came from Michael's. They have a whole line of Canadian stamps out right now. Like "EH", beaver, moose, fishing, mountie, hockey, fishing, Canadian flags, and some more. Nice.

Coloured the shirts with some spah-kuh-ly pens. Purty eh? Used the circle punch for the sides. I have another punch I could have used to make it look more like a film strip, but the preparation to line it up- wasn't in the mood for.

So I hope to be a little more regular with making and posting now. Have the "I've been working up here too much for Christmas" out of my system. A nice rest is refreshing.

Thanks for looking and hey, pass on my site to others....
Amanda

No comments: