Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blue tulips



This card was cased from Renee at
http://reneevs.blogspot.com/index.html Not sure what date. She has some great things.

I changed the measurements a bit and the colours, but it is still presentable. We did it at my class a week ago. What great fun it was.
I've been working on some more of those bookmarks with the case. Really enjoying it. It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to attach an embellishment tonight, I'll tell you more when I take a pic and post it.

Oh yes, the double photo is a test. this time, it was the same camera, but different lights. I rarely get an opportunity to take pictures in the daylight b/c the kids won't let that happen. So I have to take them at night, when it is nice and quiet. Just in case you're wondering, the 1st pic was the lighter of the 2 and it showed up that way here.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: