Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Happy New Year!!
And the winner is lucky number 12...
Alex, aka sillybird stamper who wrote:

"Well in Weymouth, Dorset in the UK where I live there is a tradition that on New Years Eve everybody that goes into town dresses up in fancy dress, there are not many towns that do this in the UK, I have never ever done this!!!! sad or what, but my hubby is working on one of the pub doors this new years eve, as a doorman, and I will be at home with the kiddlings, who WILL be in bed way before 12 midnight or will be nightmares for the next few days otherwise!!! lol Happy New Years to you and yours"

Send me your snail mail and I'll get out the packege to you.
Thanks everyone for commenting and have a safe, productive/fun stamping year.

Amanda

1 comment:

Diane said...

Congrats on your candy!!!!