Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Reindeer kits







Sorry it's been awhile since I've been here. Just making orders and family things.

So here are the Reindeer kits I talked about earlier.
The reindeer image is a stamp from the QuickKutz Reindeer die. They have foam that you can use to make stamps from their die cuts. I make stamps with all my dies before I use them as dies.
The Dec. circle stamp is from Stampin Up, "perfect Presentation" hostess set.

The poem for the Reindeer noses is one I got from the internet. Sorry, I don't know where I got it from now. On Splitcoast Stampersduring my quest, I think. The candy is from Bulk Barn- Holly Berries. I just picked out the red ones. (they come in a mix of red, green and white.)

The poem for the Magic Reindeer is my own poem. There are many out there and most include glitter. I had a problem finding large amounts of glitter and then there is the little niggling problem of whether the critters will eat the glitter. So I used cupcake decorations- red, white and green. The poem had to reflect that somehow.

Must feed the wee one and continue making stuff!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: