Friday, November 2, 2007

more tin ornaments



Here are a few more tin ornaments. I have so many ideas in my head for these. And lucky me, they are easy to make.
1st one is Quickkutz martini glass with "Cheers" Sentiment from Stamping Bella. Background paper from an old xmas stash i got at a 2nd hand sale. And the fake snow. Gotta get me more fake snow.


The 2nd one I LOVE! I'm going to experiment with different colour schemes. more traditonal Christmas colours. Set is from SU, Elegant notes. The holly leaf is QuicKutz dies. Background words are stamped in black stazon. Love the crispness it gives and the Treble clef is silver embossing powder.
Oh yes, the background paper to my 2 photos is from Basic Grey's "Figgy Pudding" Line. Very versatile.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend.
Amanda

No comments: