Monday, October 1, 2007

Snow globe

I've changed my blog colours to pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. There are many ways you can show your support also. And many people who are thankful that you do.





Here is a set I bought at Michael's last year, but didn't use, as couldn't figure out how to make it look effective.
I dug it out again this year. It is a work in progress. I'm still thinking of how to cut out the circle in the CS and put the snowman inside the card. I just need a punch big enough.

I like colouring on coloured paper. Especially when I can use my Sharpie White Paint marker. I stamped the globe image on acetate or overhead projector paper with black stazon. Then stamped the character on the cardstock and colourd it in. Attached the acetate with brads and stamped the sentiment from SU.

I'll play with ths again before I send it out.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda