Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sacred Christmas



here is a Sacred Christmas card. I bought this stamp at Michael's during my trip to Annapolis a few weeks ago. I've inked and coloured it in many combos and then put it away. Many times. l didn't even cut it out. could not think of a layout.
Finally, finally!!! When I was on my way to bed, this one fell together.

Paper is by Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, sentiment from Michael's last year, stars from there also I think. I used my slit punch for the 1st time. It was stuck when I got it, but hubby fixed it for me. It pays to have a husband who fixes things!! Thanks babe!
And ooo, don't ya just love all that sparkle on the star!! The sun was in my favour for that one, but left some funky shadows on the card also. Oh well, you get the idea of it. I'm not sending it for publication or anything. lol

I was on a roll last night, so I'll post more regularly in the next few days to share them all:}

Thanks for looking.
Amanda

No comments: