Monday, October 22, 2007

Peaceful cardinal



Here is a card with the beloved cardinal again. I used a deeper red instead of the bright one I like b/c the card base was a little deeper.

The stamp, ribbon and card base are from Michael's. I went to one here today. Oh boy!! What a difference in prices! Some things are 8 dollars more here!!! And the sales that they had 2 weeks ago when I was in the states, they are having the same things on sale here now. But there, there was mostly 40% off. Here, it was only 30%! Man, kills me.

Anyho, nuff about that.

The image is punched with marvy square punch and also the scalloped oval. I used versa mark with the ever versitile flourish from Baroque motifs on the scallop. Peaceful wishes was embossed with seafoam white EP. THe card already had the background print on it. I also bought a pack with diamonds and one with stripes. SO look forward to seeing some of those. I also found a pack of silver polka dots thank you card that I'm going to use as a base for the Naughty bucket cards. I think it will work. Have to play a little tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: