Thursday, October 18, 2007

Coal bucket



I used to actually make these bucket ornaments in university. I would paint a clay mini pot silver, rough it up with black paint, put pieces of BBQ charcoal in it, string handle and paint the saying on the bucket.

So I've had this idea in my head for some time now. This is what I have so far...

bucket is the pot from Papertrey's Green Thumb. I cut out pieces of coal from left over rubber bits when you trim stamps and adhered them to an acrylic block. The tag is a Quickkutz die cut and I handprinted the saying on it. I've contacted a business stamp maker to actually get it on a stamp, instead of having to write it all the time. I figure there may be a few other stamps (ahem, cosmoBella maybe?) that I can use it on later.
Oh yes, I pierced 2 holes and inserted a piece of wire to make the handle. The corners on the image were punched with just a few petals from the SU three flower punch.

This is just the image for the card. Now the card background will just have to "come" to me, as I haven't a clue what to do. I'll probably dream of it tonight. I hope.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: