Friday, September 7, 2007

Simple



I'm back!
Here is a simple, but nice card. here's a line from my husband, "wonderful, what is the card for?" FOR ANYTHING! He kinda doesn't get the sentiment thing unless it says Happy birthday, thank you, etc.:}

The image is from the Text Box set from Papertrey Ink. Stamped with Color Box, Blue Lagoon chaulk ink.I used the coordinating flower stamp in brown stazon, coloured with close to cocoa, then added dazzling diamonds. The "wonderful" sentiment is from SU warm words set.It is heat embossed with seafoam white EP. Ribbon from Michael's. It was the colour inspiration for the card.I think the brads are also SU. Looks like it by the colour.

Aren't you impressed with my recollection of products used? lol I'm in my stamp room, so I just looked everything up, instead of being lame again:}

Do you like it's simplicity?

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: