Sunday, September 23, 2007

simple thanks

I held my 1st Stampin' Up workshop today. It was fun.. a little stressful before it all, trying to get everything organized, rearranging the furniture, little feet and hands wanting mama. Anyhow, it all came together and ink and paper were flyin'. Thanks ladies.. we'll do again next month. I promise not to burn the chocolate fondue. :}



So here is a card I had in my stash. It is very simple. Basic cardstock and the flourish from the "Baroque Motifs" was stamped in purely pommegranate. The thank you stamp is from a previous hostess set, "tags so much". I stamped it twice.. once in pommegranate and again in chocolate chip. Punched out part of the sentiment with 1 inch circle and strategically placed it over the pommegranate one. Matted with choc. chip paper. Plain and simple to mass produce for my card stash.

Thanks for looking. Gotta go and clean a few stamps and put a few things away:}

Amanda

I've probably spelled this word incorrectly, pommegranate, but at least I was consistent about it.lol

No comments: