Saturday, September 8, 2007

Rafael's card




This is a drawing my 3.5 yr old son made for his beloved, Uncle Braggie's, birthday. Uncle Braggie (Dave) is my uncle. It is so great that he and Rafael have such a good friendship and rapport. We Love you Uncle Braggie! Happy birthday!

He drew all of us as a family and always includes U. Braggie. There is an extra person on the bottom with no name. It was to be me originally, but when he drew the mouth, it was kind of a frown. So he looked at me and said, "oh, you look mad, let me draw another one." So, that explains the extra head:}

I used some beigey paper for the cardfront, then Blue Bayou for the card base. Had some Creative memories paper from my mother in law, (thanks) as the mat. The circles on the blue is vera marked is from SU spring mini.

Oh, the other picture is Rafael's 1st and only sleep over so far. He didn't want to call me or even look back to say good night. I'd say he's up for another sleepover eh?

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: