Monday, September 3, 2007

Molly



here is a card/fridge magnet I did for wee Molly's 2nd Birthday! It was a lovey day.

The picture was "antiqued" in iPhoto. (Love iPhoto for making these things so easy). Was quite happy to discover this paper in my stash. It is from a block from my LSS. (once again, I should be upstairs with my stuff to find the names. If you really want to know, email me) The reddish embellishments are also from a kit. The RELAX letters came from Joann's Craft store in the US. There were several titles in the package on blue ribbon. I glued it all together, then put it on a piece of magnet. (theDollarama) Attached the magnet to the card front with brads.

Just take the brads off the card and you have a keepsake to display on your fridge. Unless, you have one of those fancy stainless steel ones, hey Sarah!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: