Thursday, September 20, 2007

Flying witch



2 posts in one night! I must be on a roll... I'll take it when I can.

This is from SU "Booglie Eyes". The "eek spider" is from a previous hostes set "Tags so Much"
Both are stamped in black stazon and cloloured with blender pen in More Mustard, really rust, pumpkin pie and basic grey. The paper is creepy crawly. The background of the cardbase is stamped with versa mark watermark ink with a circle from the polkadots and petals set.
I roughed up the edges with sandpaper and edged the pictures with the basic grey ink. The orange corners on the witch was done with orange marker and the mat pack paper piercer as a guide.

Thanks for looking...
Amanda

Oh yes, I coloured the witch's face with pastels, but it didn't take very well. I find the SU cardstock isn't very user friendly with the pastels. Anyone else? Any suggestions?

No comments: