Saturday, September 22, 2007

feela bella



Bella anyone? Here is a bella I made for a package of cards to give to my sister in law.
I was inspired by her favorite colour combo for outfits.. black and white. Then I saw her wear a pink top and thus, the pink accent colours.:}
I heat embossed the image in black and then coloured it with a brush and ink from a mini pad. I didn't have many markers at the time. (Don't you love it when you finally have your studio or collection to the point where you don't have the NEED for things anymore? You know, in the beginning you create, but are stifled sometimes by limited supplies?)
Love the button brads. From my LSS. Can't remember who makes them and I threw away the packaging. Ribbon I think is from a dollar store. oh yes, the dots on the sides were also made before my paper piercing template. Used a ruler for the measurements.

Off to do some preparations for my class tomorrow. Hope I can finally find the dead animal smell coming from my fridge! I've searched everywhere. Probably some dot a spoiled milk behind something else!! blak. lol

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: