Friday, September 28, 2007

Baroque Sympathy



Ever have one of those days when you take over and hour to design a card?? Trying to choose the paper, stamp sets, colours... ack. Then you just end up pulling out your favorite set and colour scheme.
this card is one of those cards.. so I made a whole bunch of 'em and stamped different sentiments on it. At least I feel productive. lol

The mustard paper is textured I had in my pile. No Clue what it is. Ditto for the spotted blue background on top. Both were wheeled with baroque wheel and versa mark. Sky blue and blue bayou paper. I LOVE the blue bayou with clear embossing powder. Rich eh? Ribbon is yellow organza from Fabricland. There were great deals on the ribbon there awhile back. I'll have to go back. BROWN grosgrain,, cheap! Yumm,

off to a Christams stamping party tonight. Yeah me!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: