Monday, September 3, 2007

baby Neve



Here is one of the few scrapbook pages I've done. I feel overwhelmed with the size of the 12x12 page. I will share some pages I did later that are about the size of a card:} That I can handle.

These pics were taken after Valentine's day at our drop in centre. All of the Valentine crafts were put into the sensory bin. It looked like fun, so I just plunked Neve into it. Her brother was pouring the stuff over her head. They were having so much fun. Neve was 6 months old then.

The picture does not do justice to the colours. I'm looking into making a light box, so hopefully these poor lighting photos will be a thing of the past.

Pink background paper is bazzil, the red swirly paper from Absolute dollar.
All the brads, jewel hearts, ribbons and buttons also from the dollar store. The paper hearts from my LSS, Scrapbooks by Design. (they have online catalogue. check them out....www.scrapbooksbydesign.ca) Probably sizzex or quick kutz. THe stamp set is "So Very" bu Stampin' Up. Some primas layered in the middle and my white signo pen on the top of the page for the hearts.

Thanks for looking.

Have a great Labour Day. Hope you aren't labouring!

Amanda

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Too cute!!!:D