Monday, September 3, 2007

altered tins






Here are a few more tins I altered.
The first was a Father's Day prezzie for my dad. Inside the tin is a dvd of homemade movies of the grandchildren. Every 6 months or so, we compile oll the movies onto a dvd and send it to my parents, as they live far away from us.

The paper is.. I don't know. Surprise! On the back of the diamond paper, the print is similar to the word paper ont he tin. The print is just much bigger. The letters in the scallop circle are done with my Moxie Alphabet from Quick Kutz. The "for you" circle tag is from Stampin' Up. I think it was a hostess set.

The next tin was a prezzie for my mom. The flowers are covered chipboard with the front and flip side of paper from Melanie's tin in a previous post. The centre of the flowers are covered with Crystal effects for the bubble look.

inside the tin as an accordian album of the grand children. Various Chtterbox papers were used. I love these papers. They look delicate. THe "Siblings" label is Moxie Alphabet and the flowers are also from a die set for the Quick Kutz Revolution. I don't own the revolutin (yet), but bought the big dies and punched them one at a time. It was a little extra work, but ok for the project. most of the words are clear stickers from the dollar store. I've also seen them in LSS.

Well, 2 posts in one day to make up for the missing ones.:}

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: