Monday, August 27, 2007

kiddie b-day card





How about a card.. been heavy into the tin thing, so here's a card I did for my niece and a friend's daughter who were both turning 1 within days of each other.

The stamps from SU Very Punny set were stamped in black stazon ink and coloured with SU markers. The green layer of CS was goosebumped or embossed with the Daisy from Quick Kuts. The mat circles were from SU retired Petal and Tags set. (why do I have so much retired stuff?)
The no.1 was the MOxie Alphabet from Quick Kutz and primas were added with a brad.

In the 2nd photo, I used the same layout. Instead of embossing the green or dark blue strip, I used vera mark to stamp the Polka dots and Petals stamps for texture. Also used the 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch punches. Finally, instead of a prima, I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from SU, "It's Your Birthday" set.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: